Nathan Sukonik’s Blog
Nathan Sukonik has a background in Digital Marketing, Product Development, and User Experience Research. He writes about the food, art, gaming and technology industries on his blog.
Nathan also curates event listings for NY Hackathons. NY Hackathons is a Hackathon event listing service. This service provides event data and educational resources to students learning software programming and web design.
Nathan Sukonik can help you:
- Get on the Map: Help customers find you online
- Be more Product-tive: Build Better Products
- Be Creative: Use design to keep customers
- Analyze: Review your data for new strategies
- Be Social: Run Social Media Ads and Share Original Content
- Sales Management: CRM Management and Sales Tracking
- Build Content: Manage a Content schedule and Write Fresh Content
Tools: Google Analytics, Photoshop, Sketch, WordPress, Tableau, SQL, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Groups, Salesforce, Hubspot, PipelineDeals, MixMax, Yesware, and Mailchimp
Follow Nathan on Twitter @Sukonik